Friday, April 3, 2015

Capture the moment

I LOVE this book! As a photog myself, I see the struggle to take photos of everyday moments. It seems more second nature to set up all the shots and make everything a planned photo shoot…. everything else is an iPhone photo. I have recently started leaving my ‘real’ camera in an easy access spot to encourage myself to take more spontaneous photos of my family. This book has just added fuel to the fire! Every photograph in this book is frame worthy and the type of memory that every parent/grandparent/aunt&uncle/friend… etc, lives for! This has given me even more inspiration to capture the everyday. I can’t wait to give this book out as gifts. What a pretty book to have sitting on a coffee table while also giving people inspiration to snap away...even if it seems mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment